What happens when you have amazingly well-connected friends...

Sunday, September 6, 2009 11:14 AM By crosswaysnet , In

like Greg Hogan:

(My reply first)

Dear Pat,

To say I'm surprised and gratified by your email would be a gross understatement. My family and friends have gone to amazing lengths to share our faith adventure and needs with a tremendous array of faithful and praying people. Thank you, so much for the encouragement and support . My children are just as fascinated with your work and journey. We will all be praying for your mission and safety coming home. Feel free to let us know how we can specifically pray for you and your team.


I'm stunned every day by God's mercy to me. Since my stroke on August 13, I've regained much of my physical abilities and was released from in-patient rehab on Thursday August 27. There is much work to go, of course, before I can return to my work in radio production and all of my responsibilities as a husband and father of four. But I made it to my 44th birthday so we have so much to celebrate.

Thank you, again for your kindness. Godspeed to you.

Bram Floria

From: JSC-MS1
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 18:01:29 -0500

Subject: Note for Bram from Discovery

Dear Bram,

My name is Pat Forrester and I am currently in the Space Shuttle Discovery and we are docked to the International Space Station. I have heard about you and your family and I want you to know that I am praying for you. I can attest from this view that our God is a mighty creator and there is nothing that He can not do.

Life in space is wonderful. It if full of challenges and blessings. The view is spectacular. It takes us ninety minutes to orbit the Earth as we are flying 17,500 mph or about 25 times the speed of sound. Say hi to your family.

Blessings.

Pat

0 comments :

Post a Comment